- Budapest (HU) - London (UK)
Our client is a service provider running applied projects, face with customers and provide general advice with statistical methods and predictive modelling.
- Drive AI: Leading data science projects to build and strengthen company predictive models linking human behaviour data to external scores.
- Initiating, planning and executing research projects in co-ordination with clients and internal teams.
Analyse Data: Pulling, cleaning and analysing large amount of human behaviour data (facial expressions, audio recordings, surveys, etc.) to derive new business insights.
- Help clients translate complex behavioural data into actionable results. Applying statistical techniques to ensure high quality and validity of our outputs to clients.
Experiment: Exploring new ideas by designing experiments and building quick prototypes.
- Staying up-to-date with latest innovation in data science and data mining solutions landscape and regularly evaluating new methods and tools. Helping define company data strategy.
Sharpen Data Tools: Looking for opportunities to increase team’s efficiency for faster and better statistical analysis, data mining and visualisation of vast amounts of human emotions in the cloud.
Communicate Results: Presenting and clearly communicating your findings to colleagues, other teams, C-level executives, academic partners and selective international clients.
- Data scientist: solid background in Statistics (estimation, confidence intervals, hypothesis tests, clustering, unsupervised learning)
- Predictive Modelling (machine learning, regression, deep learning, boosting, random forests, logistic regression) and Experimental Design. Experience in Computer Vision is a plus.
Hands on engineer: you work with modern data science toolboxes, such as iPython (numpy, scikit-learn, D3), Spark/Databricks, SQL/Hive/Pig, Git. Experience with ETL, data warehouse and reporting is a plus.
- You work effectively both alone and in a team.
Experienced leader: you lead projects in data analytics, data science or research teams for a minimum of 3 years.
- You are naturally curious, are able to handle ambiguity and put structure to your work.
- You are aware of the ups and downs of working with mixed scientific and engineering teams in a high pace tech startup environment, and can demonstrate skill in overcoming the lows and maintaining the highs.
Customer oriented: you strive to understand the needs of our customers and business to translate these into innovative ideas with realistic deadlines, practical solutions and ability to deliver results from early concepts to production.
- You are driven by the needs of our customers, scientific and technological innovations are your means.
Skilled communicator: can distil your data analysis and complex ideas to make them universally understandable to any audience. You pay attention to detail and are willing to explain the obvious.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Hungarian is a plus.
University degree in related Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, or similar quantitative degree is required. PhD is a plus.
Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Budget for professional development.
Strong benefits package including subsidised gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays.
Yearly offsite gathering to let the steam out together.
Hirdetési azonosító: 1924165
Engedély szám: 21721-1/2012