- Budapest (HU) - London (UK)
Our client is a service provider running applied projects, face with customers and provide general advice with statistical methods and predictive modelling.
- Master Degree in a Business, Management, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or related fields
Five years in tech project management
Necessary skills include the ability to work well in a team, an overdeveloped sense of personal responsibility, willingness to assist in multiple areas outside of core duties, prioritization, and the ability to effectively communicate with people
- Past experience in leading applied research or data science projects
- Experience of leading projects with diverse technical teams, including engineers and scientists
- Openness to travel to customer meetings
- Experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning is a strong plus
As the AI and Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for leading projects in cross-functional teams of AI experts, data scientists and data engineers. You will be working closely with their top tier customers, understanding their needs and translating them into well-defined projects, leading the execution of those projects.
Hirdetési azonosító: 1924160
Engedély szám: 21721-1/2012